• Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
If you are a new patient please arrive 30 minutes before.
• Please provide your insurance cards to the receptionist at every visit.
• Your co-pay is expected at the time of service.
• Please bring all your medications/current medication list.
• Please limit to one companion in the exam room.
• Please turn off cell phones while you are in the facility.
• We offer same day/next day appointments for our sick patients. In order to better serve you we ask that you call us to book your appointment.
• If you are unable to come for an appointment, please call us in advance to reschedule, or contact us via the patient portal.
• You may be charged a fee if you missed a confirmed appointment.
• Please contact us at least 3 days in advance to request your refills. All refills will be done Monday through Friday during business hours.
• Please give us one week advance notice prior to completion of any form, and please note that a fee may apply.
Patient Assistance Program:
• For patients without prescription coverage, we may be able to help through the Patient Assistance Program. For further details, please speak to one of our staff members.
Continuity of Care:
• If you are admitted to the hospital, you will be attended by hospitalists with whom we work closely.
• We will make arrangements to see you within 1-2 weeks of your discharge.
• We follow our patients in selected nursing homes.
On Call Services:
• Our doctors and nurse practitioners can be reached for emergencies during the nights and week-ends through the answering service. Please call the office number and your call will be forwarded to the answering service. The doctor or nurse practitioner on call will return your call.
• We highly encourage our patients to call our office/ on call services prior to going to the emergency room